7 Urban Myths and Details About Federal Student Education Loans
When you have federal student education loans, demystifying their typical fables will allow you to into the long-run. Is it possible to myth that is separate reality?
MYTH Great Lakes owns my student education loans.
FACT Lenders, such as the U.S. Department of Education or banking institutions, acquire your loan.
- Element of that which we do is:
- Track your school status and enrollment if you are at school.
- Accept and process your loan re re payments with respect to the financial institution.
- Work with you as you pay off your loans.
- Help keep you up-to-date with information on your student education loans.
- Originate and program your federal direct consolidation loans, as required.
MYTH Great Lakes controls my education loan rate of interest and earnings through the interest.
- For federal figuratively speaking, the attention is set by the advanced schooling Act as enacted and amended by Congress. Interest paid on federal loans either would go to the U.S. Read more